SBR binder is water-based and is mainly used to prepare anode electrodes for Lithium-ion batteries. Such binder is characterized by its strong adhesion and high aging-retardant. SBR binder is also used for LiFePO4 electrodes in commercial cells.
Specifications of the SBR Binder:
- Appearance: Milky white liquid with light blue gloss.
- Solid Content: 48~49%
- Styrene: 23-25%
- butadiene: 70-72%
- Carboxyl: 5%
- PH: ~5
- Viscosity (NDJ-5S, 25 degre C): 50~2500 mPa. S
- Vitrification temperature: -18 degree C
- Storage Temperature: 0~38 degree C
- Emulsion Form
- Dissolubility: Water soluble
- No antioxidants added